Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rockin' Like A Hurricane

You know, occasionally, especially when my search for a new job is getting me down, I wonder if I should have ever left Samoa.

And then right now I see that there's a Category 2 Hurricane about to hit the island dead-on. There's a lot more info on JZ's blog on the list to the right.

By contrast, here in the States, I'm going to be going to a Carolina Hurricanes game on Monday.

Yeah, I think I made the right decision.


Real update soon-ish. It should be the cool kind with pictures.

In the meantime, please enjoy another cool animation of an ancient Samoan legend that seems to stray from the traditional version. Everyone in the comments says it was usually different.
Also, is that some kind of Samoan flute that I've never heard of playing in the background or was the animation made by some genius who decided that a Native North American instrument would be appropriate for a Samoan story?

Also, just because.
blog comments powered by Disqus