Thursday, February 26, 2009

EVUN MOAR PITCHERS!

That's right, I've completed my third photo album of the island. I'm now up to one for every entire month that I've been here!

And, a bit more fairly, around 1.5 for every month since I've been here where I had Internet access.

Also, for those of you that already saw it on Facebook, I've now filled in the captions of the last twenty or so pictures. There are explanations for almost every one of those towers on the mountain.

Joey, if you get the chance, check over the last fifteen or so of those pictures and let me know if I have it right.

The story about riding the buses to come...sooner or later. Hopefully before I forget most of it.

Also, did I mention that you can watch and rate Barbara's video? Because you can.
blog comments powered by Disqus